Return & Refund Policy
- If your order is not right we'll fix it, we promise.
- Doesn't fit? Exchange any new, non-closeout, unused and unaltered apparel item within 30 days of receipt and you will not be charged a restocking fee.
- There is no restocking fee for store credit or exchanges, however if you want your money refunded to your credit card a 10% restocking fee will be incurred. Credit card processing is expensive, and unfortunately when you do a return the bank does not credit us those fees.
- All sales and exchanges of closeout products are final. No exceptions other than defective product / warranty issues.
Head Gear & Apparel
- No restocking fee on exchanges of any non-closeout item within 30 days of receipt
- No restocking fee on apparel returns for store credit
- Returns for which a customer wants the original purchase price credited to their credit card will be assessed a 10% restocking fee.
- Items cannot be exchanged or returned if item shows any sign of wear, use, or damage.
- All original packaging, hangers, tags, etc must be included and attached to the item or your return may be denied or subject to additional charges.
- Exchange items will be subject to our standard flat shipping rate of $4.99.
No returns or exchanges on:
- Rhinestone Embellished Headgear & Apparel
Return & Exchange Process:
- Step 1: Request a return authorization number (RA#) by calling our Customer Service department toll free at 877-700-4687 extension 2.
- Step 2: Provide the reason for returning the merchandise and whether you prefer a refund or an exchange for another item.
- Step 3: A customer service representative will authorize the return, and you will receive an email containing an RA#. Please print this email and include it in the shipping box along with all product tags and packaging. Place all merchandise in a shipping box.
- Step 4: Refunds will be issued to the payment method used at time of order and do not include costs associated with original or return shipping and handling or re-stocking fees.
- Exchanges can be made for any current item offered on our website. *RidersWraps will exchange the original item for the new item. Exchange orders will be assessed applicable shipping fees. Once the exchange has been entered a Customer Service Associate will contact you to confirm the order and adjust any applicable costs over the exchange amount.
- Returns should be sent pre-paid by the carrier of your choice (although we recommend USPS or FedEx) to:
DesignWraps Brands, Inc.
Attn: Returns (RA# XXXX)
319 McKinley Street
Great Bend, KS 67530
- Please retain your return tracking information. RidersWraps.com is not responsible for packages lost during return shipment.
- All goods are carefully packed and in good condition when shipped. Title to the merchandise passes to the customer upon delivery to the carrier. If you receive your shipment and it is damaged by the carrier please place your claim with the carrier. If your goods are removed from the package damaged please contact us at 1.877.700.4687 extension 2 or e-mail us at email@example.com within 5 business days of the receipt of your package. We will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).The shipping label and package for your return will be mailed to you via USPS Priority Mail.
We use USPS Priority Mail for all of our retail orders.